Sunday, November 25, 2012

Learners are lined up

I have my learners lined up and am putting the finishing touches on my instructions.  I am really happy with the results of my Learnist Research 101 board.  I did discover a slight glitch in the program.  I created the board with my pc, and everything works great.  However, when I reviewed how many views I have received on my iPad with the Learnist app, the Slideshare presentation I have for one of the pins, will not work on Apple, since it is flash.  Since this is a review that was created by University Libraries' Instructional Unit, and I really like the content, I decided to leave it in the board.  I think I will update the comment next to it, so that Apple users will know this is blank because it has flash.  I will use a pc when I give my instruction.  I am looking forward to the students comments about the resources and what they think about Learnist.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Tammy,

    I like your project very much. After I view your project. It really fresh my idea. I have done my report and every document yesterday. This is a good opportunity for us to learn more internet information.

    ReplyDelete