Saturday, November 17, 2012

Research 101 Learnist Board Created

I have my Research 101 board in Learnist.  It can be found at http://learni.st/users/tammy.sayles.9/boards/7760-research-101.  Learnist has made some nice upgrades to the program, so adding content has become a lot easier than it was the last time I tried to use it.  The only thing I am disappointed with is that I prefer to recommend Purdue OWL for citation assistance.  However, the Purdue OWL cite has something in it that won't allow you to access the content from a third party program.  I found good alternatives though.  I hope you get a chance to work through the Research 101 Board.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Tammy, I appreciate not only your choice of topic, but also the Learnist platform you chose to present it in. I agree with the others in that I feel that this project has the potential to be really useful to many a student. I would not be surprised if at some point your topic goes viral! Definitely looking forward to seeing your results.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I think it has great resources listed, specifically for WIU students, but others can adapt the information as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Learnist site looks great. I think there are many things there for your sample users to explore. I will be very interested in how they progressed through the activity.

    ReplyDelete